[User Gateway] [log in] [register...] (optional) [why register?...]
[secure connection] [insecure connection] [can't secure your connection?...]
Capture the history and greatest moments of 'Barnsley FC' through the newspapers, as written at the time.
Relive those glorious moments of a favourite sport or team captured in newsprint.
From the early 20th century to the recent past, each book affords a unique perspective on your team or sport's colourful history. They are not written by someone looking back in time, but by reporters who witnessed the games and events as they unfolded and in a language of the time.
The books were launched in 2003/4 and they have grown from an average of 60 - 70 pages to 120 - 170 as we have updated them at the end of each season.
Each book measures 38 x 30cm and is bound in a 3 different presentations:
- Grey Value Editions.
- Beautiful black leatherette binder gold embossed with the chosen Football team or sport and, as an option, the recipient's name. Personalised certificate available at no extra charge.
- Leather Editions (choice of 3 colours: red, blue or black):
1. Barnsley Football History Newspaper Book - Grey Value edition
[Order to the UK, Europe or the ROW] -- £39.99
2. Barnsley Football History Newspaper Book - Black Premium edition
[Order to the UK, Europe or the ROW] -- £44.99
3. Barnsley Football History Newspaper Book - Leather edition (red, black or blue)
[Order to the UK, Europe or the ROW] -- £59.99